Bailey & Partners: More Than 30 Years of Experience and Results
Bailey & Partners is a team of lawyers dedicated to the success of every case, including airplane accidents, carbon monoxide poisoning, complex business litigation for high-profile aviation clients, bad faith insurance claims, and a host of matters helping our clients obtain recovery for harm caused by another’s negligence.
Air, Land, Sea & Space- We’ve Got You Covered:
- Los Angeles Aviation and Personal Injury Lawyers serving clients in Los Angeles, throughout the nation and across the globe for its work pertaining to airplane crashes, aviation related injuries, and aviation law . Bailey & Partners have also produced results as lawyers in many personal injury issues.
- Legal experts, accident scene investigators, medical professionals and other specialists you need on your side.
- Our firm has relationships with the best doctors and physical therapists in the United States for your referral.
- A support team that includes the most impressive legal professionals.
- Lawyers experienced in numerous multi-million dollar cases.
Respect From Our Peers
Our serious and professional approach to personal injury and wrongful death cases has not only helped us get millions of dollars of compensation for our clients, it has also earned us the respect of our peers:
- We are members of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), an invitation-only organization that our peers have voted to include us in.
- We are AV®-rated* under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.
- We are the law firm that other attorneys turn to when they need further assistance for their clients. Our team frequently receives referrals of complex cases from our peers because they know that we are willing to provide the level of quality representation necessary.
- Southern California Super Lawyer, 2007-2017
* Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards. CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.