Airplane crashes into a house approximately 1 mile north of Cable Airport (KCCB) in Upland Ca. Home engulfed in flames and destroyed. Aircraft reported as a Cirrus SR22. One fatality noted so far, the pilot. Currently, no known casualties in the house or on the ground. The subject SR22 included a Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS) found at the crash site. Two people in the home reported not injured. No information yet as to when the parachute system was deployed.
Aviation experts at Bailey & Partners are following the details of the crash.
- Airport Operators May Have A Duty To Assure That Repair Facilities Or Visiting Mechanics Working At The Airport Have Sufficient Qualifications And Financial Responsibilty
- Aviation Attorneys – Transcript from Video
- Sky Diving Airplane Crashes in Hawaii Killing 11
- Update on Helicopter Crash in Hawaii that Occurred April 29, 2019
- Update on Boeing 737 Max8 Crisis: Boeing Knew!