Airplane crashes into a house approximately 1 mile north of Cable Airport (KCCB) in Upland Ca. Home engulfed in flames and destroyed. Aircraft reported as a Cirrus SR22. One fatality noted so far, the pilot. Currently, no known casualties in the house or on the ground. The subject SR22 included a Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS) found at the crash site. Two people in the home reported not injured. No information yet as to when the parachute system was deployed.
Aviation experts at Bailey & Partners are following the details of the crash.
- Sky Diving Airplane Crashes in Hawaii Killing 11
- Another Float Plane Crash in Alaska Kills Two
- Ethiopian Officials Determined that its Boeing Max 8 Crash Was an Aircraft Problem, Not a Pilot Problem
- A Continued Look into the Boeing 737 Max 8 Investigations
- Wrongful Death vs. Medical Malpractice – What is the Difference?