Airplane crashes into a house approximately 1 mile north of Cable Airport (KCCB) in Upland Ca. Home engulfed in flames and destroyed. Aircraft reported as a Cirrus SR22. One fatality noted so far, the pilot. Currently, no known casualties in the house or on the ground. The subject SR22 included a Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS) found at the crash site. Two people in the home reported not injured. No information yet as to when the parachute system was deployed.
Aviation experts at Bailey & Partners are following the details of the crash.
- A Continued Look into the Boeing 737 Max 8 Investigations
- New FAA Rule For General Aviation Aircraft Will Increase Development Of New Technology
- Another Helicopter Crash in Hawaii Killing Pilot and 2 Tourists
- Flight-for-Life: dangerous for pilots, crew, and passengers
- Update to the Mid-Air Float Plane Accident in Alaska that Killed 6