Airplane crashes into a house approximately 1 mile north of Cable Airport (KCCB) in Upland Ca. Home engulfed in flames and destroyed. Aircraft reported as a Cirrus SR22. One fatality noted so far, the pilot. Currently, no known casualties in the house or on the ground. The subject SR22 included a Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS) found at the crash site. Two people in the home reported not injured. No information yet as to when the parachute system was deployed.
Aviation experts at Bailey & Partners are following the details of the crash.
- Bailey & Partners Starts 2021 on a Roll with Over $1M Won for Clients
- Excessive Aural Warnings in Cockpit Contribute to Crash of Jet Aircraft at London Area Airport
- Single-Piloted Night Medical Helicopter Operations Ought to be Prohibited
- A Night Medical Helicopter Flight is a Varsity Event
- Common Causes of Helicopter Crashes