Sadly, another float plane has crashed in Alaska killing two people, one passenger and the pilot. This float plane was operated by the same tour company, Taquan, that was involved in the mid-air collision last week involving 2 floatplanes. The crash happened about 4 pm in Metlakatla Harbor in the Southeastern part of the state. The NTSB has said this flight was a commuter flight.
Typically in many airplane and helicpoter crashes, the NTSB will look at maintenance of the aircraft, weather conditions and other factors such as pilot time, training and experience.
If you, a loved one or a friend has been affected by this tragedy, Bailey & Partners stands ready to answer your questions relating to the crash.(310) 392-5000.
- Bailey & Partners Analyzing Two Recent and Local Airplane Crashes
- Excessive Aural Warnings in Cockpit Contribute to Crash of Jet Aircraft at London Area Airport
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Increased During Winter Months Due to Increased Use of Heaters: This Can Result In Personal Injury or Death
- Brain Injury Affects the Entire Family
- Critical Evidence Revealed in Kobe Bryant Crash