Sadly, another float plane has crashed in Alaska killing two people, one passenger and the pilot. This float plane was operated by the same tour company, Taquan, that was involved in the mid-air collision last week involving 2 floatplanes. The crash happened about 4 pm in Metlakatla Harbor in the Southeastern part of the state. The NTSB has said this flight was a commuter flight.
Typically in many airplane and helicpoter crashes, the NTSB will look at maintenance of the aircraft, weather conditions and other factors such as pilot time, training and experience.
If you, a loved one or a friend has been affected by this tragedy, Bailey & Partners stands ready to answer your questions relating to the crash.(310) 392-5000.
- Single-Piloted Night Medical Helicopter Operations Ought to be Prohibited
- Conception Diving Vessel – Santa Cruz, CA Boat Fire
- In Hotel Rooms, Carbon Monoxide Risks Can Be Mitigated To Avoid Personal Injury or Death
- 737 Max 8 – How Many More Crashes Before Fleet Grounded?
- Fatal Bicycle Accidents are on the Rise