Bailey & Partners law firm and its aviation investigators along with renown trial lawyer Nicholas Rowley of Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley, have discovered an eye and ear witness to the Kobe crash.
The witness, a licensed engineer, was hiking in the immediate area of the fatal helicopter crash. The witness heard the noise from the low level helicopter rotor blades and then photographed the fog shrouded mountainous terrain just before he heard the explosive “boom” of the helicopter crash.
Following the thunderous crash, the eye witness videotaped the crash site and subsequent efforts of the crash scene responders and accident investigators.
Bailey & Partners and its aviation accident investigators recently partnered up with nationally recognized trial lawyer Nicholas Rowley of Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley for this accident. Both firms are closely examining all of the evidence which caused this helicopter tragedy that shook the nation.
Contact us with any questions or for more details:
- Call: (310) 392-5000 or 800-973-2263
- Email: email@example.com or
- Fill out the form on this page
- Update: Boeing 737 Max 8 – Further Analysis Will Focus on More Obvious Flaws
- When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
- California Leads the Nation in Bicycle Accidents
- Ethiopian Officials Determined that its Boeing Max 8 Crash Was an Aircraft Problem, Not a Pilot Problem
- Update to the Mid-Air Float Plane Accident in Alaska that Killed 6