- In Uncategorized
- 28 August 2015
Today, consumer drones are turning the highly organized and integrated U.S. airspace design into the Wild West. A swift course correction in law and regulation is necessary to bring order back to the chaos that is no longer the friendly skies. Ignoring this serious threat to safety would be a mistake, which will be written in blood.
- Prepare to Crash – With a Distracted Driver
- Single-Piloted Night Medical Helicopter Operations Ought to be Prohibited
- Serving a non-US corporation in the US—try the general manager approach
- Update: Boeing 737 Max 8 – Further Analysis Will Focus on More Obvious Flaws
- Aviation Accidents Caused by Air Traffic Controllers