- In Uncategorized
- 28 August 2015
Today, consumer drones are turning the highly organized and integrated U.S. airspace design into the Wild West. A swift course correction in law and regulation is necessary to bring order back to the chaos that is no longer the friendly skies. Ignoring this serious threat to safety would be a mistake, which will be written in blood.
- Another Helicopter Crash in Hawaii Killing Pilot and 2 Tourists
- Patrick E. Bailey Named to the 2019 Super Lawyers List for the 15th Consecutive Year
- LIMITATIONS ON PAST AND FUTURE MEDICAL DAMAGES IN PERSONAL INJURY CASES
- Drones for Christmas? How About a Million of Them!
- Conception Diving Vessel – Santa Cruz, CA Boat Fire