- In Uncategorized
- 28 August 2015
Today, consumer drones are turning the highly organized and integrated U.S. airspace design into the Wild West. A swift course correction in law and regulation is necessary to bring order back to the chaos that is no longer the friendly skies. Ignoring this serious threat to safety would be a mistake, which will be written in blood.
- Wrongful Death vs. Medical Malpractice – What is the Difference?
- Single-Piloted Night Medical Helicopter Operations Ought to be Prohibited
- Boeing Fix on 737 Max 8 Apparently Not a Simple Fix
- HOW MANY DRONES UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREES?
- LIMITATIONS ON PAST AND FUTURE MEDICAL DAMAGES IN PERSONAL INJURY CASES