Bailey & Partners is pleased to announce that Keith A. Lovendosky, Esq. has been selected to the 2019 Super Lawyers list. This will be the 9th Year he has received the honor.
Each year Super Lawyers produces a list recognizing a select group of attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. To be named to the list, Super Lawyers surveys attorneys across the United States and selects outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas. The annual selections are made using a multiphase process that includes peer nominations, independent research by Super Lawyers and evaluations from a highly credentialed panel of attorneys.
This honor is well deserved. For over 25 years, Keith A. Lovendosky has been zealously representing his clients in a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases such as aviation disasters, trucking accidents, carbon monoxide poisoning, burn injuries as well as successfully handling complex business litigation cases. Keith’s expertise has led to many multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
Congratulations to Keith A. Lovendosky on his selection to Super Lawyers.
- Critical Evidence Revealed in Kobe Bryant Crash
- Patrick Bailey & Keith Lovendosky elected Super Lawyers for 2018 in Category of Personal Injury
- Patrick E. Bailey Named to the 2019 Super Lawyers List for the 15th Consecutive Year
- What a Jury Must Know About “Pain & Suffering”
- Patrick Bailey of Bailey & Partners Named by The National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 10 National Aviation Trial Lawyers in California for the 4th year