Patrick E. Bailey Named to the 2019 Super Lawyers List for the 15th Consecutive Year
- In Firm News, Press Release
- 1 March 2019
Patrick E. Bailey, Esq. of Bailey & Partners has been Named to the 2019 Super Lawyers List for the 15th Consecutive Year.
We are pleased to announce that Patrick E. Bailey, the President and Founder of Bailey & Partners has been selected to the 2019 Super Lawyers list for the 15th Consecutive year. This is an exclusive award that recognizes only five percent of attorneys in the state.
Super Lawyers is made up of a select group of attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers surveys attorneys across the United States and selects outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas. The annual selections are made using a multiphase process that includes peer nominations, independent research by Super Lawyers and evaluations from a highly credentialed panel of attorneys.
Patrick E. Bailey has been practicing for over 25 years. He has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients in cases involving airplane accidents, pharmaceutical negligence, carbon monoxide poisoning, brain injury accidents, auto accidents, and other personal injury/wrongful death cases as well as in business litigation. He is a pilot and former flight instructor who is nationally recognized in aviation science including the rules and regulations of the FAA. Known as a tough negotiator, he fights for his clients to make sure they get the justice they deserve.
Please join us in congratulating Patrick E. Bailey on his selection to Super Lawyers.
- Critical Evidence Revealed in Kobe Bryant Crash
- Patrick Bailey & Keith Lovendosky elected Super Lawyers for 2018 in Category of Personal Injury
- Keith A. Lovendosky Selected to the 2019 Super Lawyers’ List for 9th Year
- Patrick Bailey of Bailey & Partners Named by The National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 10 National Aviation Trial Lawyers in California for the 4th year