- In Uncategorized
- 30 September 2015
Basically, Volkswagen lied at least 11 million times. Was it a mistake? Obviously not. The evidence is clear that Volkswagen purposely – and with premeditation – lied to the EPA, the California air resources board and finally – to its customers. Volkswagen’s US CEO Michael Horn admitted that “what’s become painfully clear, our company was dishonest with the EPA, and the California air resources board…and with all of you.”
At the tip of the iceberg is the free falling plunge of Volkswagen’s stock resulting in millions of dollars lost worldwide. But that’s just the beginning. What is very likely to follow is a landslide of lawsuits from both Volkswagen stock investors and Volkswagen automobile owners.
If you are one of those injured owners as a result of Volkswagen’s fraudulently manipulative conduct, contact Bailey & Partners to discuss what steps you can take to make up for the harms you have suffered.
- MILD TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND DESERVES APPROPRIATE RECOMPENSE IN A PERSONAL INJURY ACTION
- Update to the Mid-Air Float Plane Accident in Alaska that Killed 6
- Employment Arbitration Agreements
- Keith A. Lovendosky Selected to the 2019 Super Lawyers’ List for 9th Year
- In Aviation, Mistakes are Written in Blood