- In Uncategorized
- 30 September 2015
Basically, Volkswagen lied at least 11 million times. Was it a mistake? Obviously not. The evidence is clear that Volkswagen purposely – and with premeditation – lied to the EPA, the California air resources board and finally – to its customers. Volkswagen’s US CEO Michael Horn admitted that “what’s become painfully clear, our company was dishonest with the EPA, and the California air resources board…and with all of you.”
At the tip of the iceberg is the free falling plunge of Volkswagen’s stock resulting in millions of dollars lost worldwide. But that’s just the beginning. What is very likely to follow is a landslide of lawsuits from both Volkswagen stock investors and Volkswagen automobile owners.
If you are one of those injured owners as a result of Volkswagen’s fraudulently manipulative conduct, contact Bailey & Partners to discuss what steps you can take to make up for the harms you have suffered.
- A Night Medical Helicopter Flight is a Varsity Event
- Investigation into Boeing Max 8 AOA Sensors Continues
- Critical Evidence Revealed in Kobe Bryant Crash
- Enough Is Enough! Night EMS Helicoptors Should Be IFR-Certified And Flown By Two NVG-Equipped Pilots
- Excessive Aural Warnings in Cockpit Contribute to Crash of Jet Aircraft at London Area Airport