Dec 27, 2019 update: Wreckage Found in 7 Fatal Helicopter Crash off Napoli Coast, Hawaii
The 7 fatal helicopter crash in Hawaii has been located in a State Park on Kauai’s northwest side. Last radio transmission from fatal flight was made :40 minutes prior to its expected return.
Strong winds and rain were noted in the area of the crash.
Bailey & Partners will continue to follow and report on the story as details emerge.
Dec 27, 2019: Sightseeing helicopter down off the Napoli Coast on December 26, 2019 with the pilot and 6 people on-board including 2 children.
As of now, no ELT (Emergency Locator Transmissions) have been received by Coast Guard search activities. Currently there are no reported signs of a land or water ditching.
Weather reports include passage of a Cold Front near the time of the flight although it appears unlikely that the disappearance was caused by weather.
Bailey & Partners is closely following this helicopter disappearance with 7 souls on-board.
As new information develops Bailey & Partners will keep you updated.
- Brain Injury: The Invisible Injury
- Lawsuits Against Public Entities
- Ethiopian Officials Determined that its Boeing Max 8 Crash Was an Aircraft Problem, Not a Pilot Problem
- How to Protect Against Carbon Monoxide Poisoning to Avoid Personal Injury or Death
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Koreatown, CA Apartment Complex Causes Death, Personal Injuries and Displacement of Many